Job Title: Fibrous Plaster Cornice Installer
Location: Birmingham, UK
Hours: 07:30 – 16:30 (Full-time)
We are a well-established and highly regarded company in the decorative plasterwork industry based in Birmingham, UK. We are currently looking for an experienced Fibrous Plaster Cornice Installer to join our skilled team. The successful candidate will be responsible for installing a range of fibrous plaster cornices, ceiling roses, and lightweight coving in a variety of settings.
- Install fibrous plaster cornices, ceiling roses, and lightweight coving to the highest standards, adhering to project specifications and industry best practices.
- Measure and cut materials accurately to ensure a precise fit and a seamless finish.
- Collaborate with other team members to complete projects on time and to the satisfaction of our clients.
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment, following all health and safety regulations.
- Communicate effectively with clients and colleagues to ensure a smooth installation process.
- Attend training sessions and workshops as required to stay up-to-date with the latest products, techniques, and industry standards.
- Relevant experience in fibrous plaster cornice installation or similar field, with a proven track record of delivering high-quality workmanship.
- Knowledge of and experience working with plaster materials.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to work accurately and efficiently.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A valid UK driving license and access to a reliable vehicle.
- A strong commitment to health and safety, with knowledge of relevant regulations and best practices.
- The ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- A flexible approach to working hours, with the ability to work overtime when required.
To apply, please send your CV along with a message detailing your relevant experience and qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates.